The FunCopter "V2” is the perfect route into the world of helicopter flying. For pilots with co-ax experience it represents the obvious next step, as it is very forgiving, and quickly brings success. The EasyStar of helicopters!
The FunCopter is a variable-speed helicopter, i.e. "climb” and "descent” are controlled by motor speed. The special direct-drive system - no gearbox between motor and main rotor - offers three important advantages:
• high efficiency for long flight times
•small parts-count, saving weight and minimising maintenance / repairs
• extremely quiet, pleasant running sound
The FunCopter "V2” is designed throughout to meet the requirements of the beginner:
• Extremely crash-resistant - flexible rotor blades can deflect in two directions
•Easy to repair (simple construction, few parts, few screws)
• Packaging doubles as practical transport case
• Good visibility assured by attractive full-fuselage body made of robust EPP foam
Robust plastic componentsc
• Long practice sessions:flight times of around fifteen minutes with 3S LiPo of 3000 mAh or larger Durable
•shock-absorbing landing gear
• Completely assembled, pre-adjusted
• Quick-release plug-in front fuselage section for fast battery swap
• No special tools required
Version 2 of the FunCopter incorporates many lessons learned from the first series, making the model an even better bet for the beginner:
• Even easier to fly
- the revised auxiliary rotor (flybar paddles) provides more neutral handling.• Even more robust - thanks to the redesigned tail rotor hub and shaft.• Even more power - with its revised motor the FunCopter "V2” is less sensitive to battery voltage, and offers greater power reserves.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 17 June, 2012.