The Decathlon is the most famous plane and the most popular radio controlled plane. Created with the scale enthusiast in mind, this almost-ready-to-fly airplane replicates the scale outline of its full-scale counterpart with accuracy. the Decathlon is packed with scale details. The Decathlon’s slow-speed behaviour is excellent too; it is a park flyer. If you want to spice up your park flying experience, the Decathlon is a great way to go about it.
• Wingspan: 1300mm (51.18in)
• Length: 980mm (38.58in)
• Weight: 1600gr~1800gr
• Motor: Emax motor GT2815/07
• Radio: 4 channel - 4 servo mini - Emax ES3103 17grams
• Covered in genuine ORACOVER
• Accurately-etched panel lines and factory-applied paint scheme
• Fully detailed, factory-installed canopy
• Can be flight ready in just 2 to 4 hours
• Fiberglass cowl
• Extremely lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction
• 95% factory built, covered and painted
• White (# 21010)
• Ferrari Red (# 21023)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 August, 2013.