The new V2 version of SBACH300 20CC has the following Improvements than V1 Previous version：
1. Control services is larger than V1 version. Up to 60 degrees of throw on all control surfaces. Best for more vibrant aerobatic flight.
2. Improved wheels with more durable materials and filled with rubber.
3. Using high quality cap head screws.
4. Improved ball link assembly.
5. Canopy extended into cowl for easier motoe battery access.
6. Flat nylon hinges for better flying strength.
7. Include Side Force Generator's (SFG).
8. The air exit for the electric set up still needs to be inside the fuselage behind the rudder tray.
1.Light weight construction and high structural strength.
3.Low wing loading.
4.Complete with accessories.
5.Carbon fiber wing tubes.
6.Two piece removable wings.
7.Two piece wing fitted with nylon bolts.
8.Ball link control system.
9.Advance PU wheels.
10. CF landing gear.
WING SPAN：68" (1720mm)
WING AREA：946sq in (61sq dm)
FLYING WEIGHT：8-8.8lbs (3600g-4000g) Depending on battery size used
ENGINE: 20-26CC GAS (Required)
Hacker A50-16S with 6S 3800-4400mah 17*8 or 18*8 prop
Or other 1500-1800watt electric motor (Required)
ESC: 80A (Required)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 20 February, 2014.