Brushless motor power delivers real rally car performance.
The limits of EP rally machine performance have changed forever!
Realistic scale long wheelbase dimensions combine with Kyosho’s proven fulltime 4WD drive train powered by an ORION KV2400 sensorless brushless motor and Vortex R10 Sports ESC equipped with a simple waterproofed structure and constant cooling fan. Incredible power and performance delivers both fingertip drift control and dynamic straight line running that leaves you waiting for the sound of squealing tires. Combined with the ultra realistic 1/9 scale body, the aggressive driving characteristics make the nearest R/C off-road course, or even tarmac, gravel or parking lot your next rally stage setting. Just about everything you need is packaged in a fully assembled Readyset, including the 2.4GHz KT-200 R/C system that automatically manages frequency band allocation and features dual-rate setting and a failsafe function (optional setting) that slows the throttle if radio signal is lost. Look no further to enjoy the best of electric rally car excitement and performance!
- Kyosho's proven design combines a low C of G center shaft 3-differential drive system on a full-time 4WD long wheelbase chassis.
- Orion KV2400 sensorless brushless motor is secured on a one-piece diecast aluminum motor mount. Backlash can be adjusted with just two screws.
- Pre-installed Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC with cooling fan features a simple waterproof structure and auto setup function. Compatible with 3-cell Li-Po.
- Can be used with various battery types such as 7.2V NiMH, 7.4V-11.1V Li-Po or Li-Fe (sold separately).
- Interchangeable front/rear and left/right suspension arms and interchangeable front/rear knuckles are more economical and easier for maintenance.
- Features rock guards on the knuckles that stop dirt and stones getting inside the wheels, preventing the wheels from locking up unexpectedly at crucial times under racing conditions.
- Long span suspension arms create wide tread on a double wishbone 4-wheel independent suspension system. Delivers plenty of stroke and smooth running stability.
- Features inner body structure that is dirt resistant and protects the important radio equipment while supporting the dual-purpose running performance.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-200 transmitter featuring a failsafe function and delivers stable control and requires no management of frequency bands.
Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
Completed pre-painted body
Syncro KT-200 transmitter
Team Orion KV2400 sensorless brushless motor installed
Team Orion Vortex R10 Sports ESC installed
Hexagonal wrench 4-types (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5mm)
Cross wrench (large)
Required to complete:
Chassis battery / 7.2 NiMH or 7.4-11.1V (2-3cell) Li-Po battery with super plug type, or Li-Fe
AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 20 April, 2014.