The Piper Cub is the most famous plane and the most popular radio controlled plane. Created with the scale enthusiast in mind, this almost-ready-to-fly airplane replicates the scale outline of its full-scale counterpart with accuracy. the Piper Cub is packed with scale details. The Piper Cub’s slow-speed behaviour is excellent too; it is a park flyer. If you want to spice up your park flying experience, the Piper Cub is a great way to go about it.
• Wingspan: 1520mm (59.8in)
• Length: 990mm (39in)
• Weight: 1600g~1800g
• Engine: AXI motor 2814 or 2820
• Radio: 4 channel - 3 servo mini
• Covered in genuine ORACOVER
• Accurately-etched panel lines and factory-applied paint scheme
• Fully detailed, factory-installed canopy
• Can be flight ready in just 2 to 4 hours
• Fiberglass cowl
• Extremely lightweight laser-cut all-wood construction
• 95% factory built, covered and painted
• Cub Yellow (# 21030)
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 11 December, 2012.