E-gyro with precision setting optimizes driving stability across the entire speed range!
Enjoy running direct lines and full banking turns! Micro MOTO Racer is ready to excite!
Innovative E-gyro built into the rear wheel incorporates a powerful brushless motor. Promises amazing stability.(Designed by AR Racing)
Individual RPM settings on the E-gyro can be made for low and high-speed throttle input. Provides precision settings for optimal stability and maneuverability.
Features adjustment of chassis height and stepless adjustment of front fork caster angle. Change settings to produce your preferred driving characteristics.
Includes battery charger that connects to the transmitter via USB. Can also charge two Li-Po batteries simultaneously when connected to a PC.
Inverted (upside down) front forks (like full-size motorbikes) combines with a monoshock swingarm rear suspension to realize reliable grip.
Includes fingertip size large capacity 3.7V-120mAh Li-Po battery. Allows run times of approximately 10 minutes (may vary depending on conditions).
Detailed scale finish magnifies the actual 1/18 scale size.
3-channel 2.4GHz R/C system with frequency hopping (FHSS) allows up to 40 models to be run together at the same time. Includes specially designed KT-19 transmitter. *ASF 2.4GHz transmitter for MINI-Z cannot be used.
- Fully factory assembled Readyset.
- Two-wheel vehicle stability combines with realistic finish in 1/18 scale.
- E-gyro RPM responds to throttle input and realizes stable performance.
- Separate E-gyro RPM settings can be made for low and high throttle input.
- Equipped with suspension on front and rear.
- Full bearing specifications include 10 ball bearings.
- Chassis height adjustment.
- Stepless adjustment of caster angle.
＜ Set Contents ＞
- Factory assembled chassis with R/C unit installed (pairing with transmitter is complete)
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- KT-19 transmitter
- USB powered charger
- 3.7V-120mA Li-Po battery
- Display rear stand
- Hexagonal wrench
＜ Required for Operation ＞
- AAA size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
|Wheelbase||85mm (varies according to caster angle adjustment)|
|Motor||Coreless drive motor/KV7000 Brushless E-gyro motor|
|Battery||3.7V-120mA Li-Po (included)|
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 May, 2014.